News:

The forum will NOT disappear in April 2023 please check this topic!

Main Menu

"Atari Force" comic

Started by WaxyChicken, December 28, 2007, 06:24:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaxyChicken

When i was young i remember a comic book came in a game.  the comic book was about the size of the game's box and it's name was "Atari Force" (i think)
and i think it was #1 in the series which were (i think) released in some of the games.
The cover page had the big words "Atari Force" with 4 or 5 of the costumed heroes running toward the 'camera'.

I might still have it around somewhere.  Is this worth anything?

Has anyone else herd of these?
I'm a pain in the butt guy who asks millions of questions because I want to learn EVERYTHING.  When was it made?  what if you drop it in soda?  Can it melt? Will it run on beer?  Is it friendly to poulty? If you invert it, will it run code backwords?  Do the trees moving make the wind blow?
- Cluck

Ozyr

Yup, I've heard of them. In fact, I'm sure I have one buried somewhere in one of my Game boxes. that is about all I remember at this time - I'd have to do some digging...

WaxyChicken

I'm a pain in the butt guy who asks millions of questions because I want to learn EVERYTHING.  When was it made?  what if you drop it in soda?  Can it melt? Will it run on beer?  Is it friendly to poulty? If you invert it, will it run code backwords?  Do the trees moving make the wind blow?
- Cluck