Videopac / Odyssey2 forum
July 28, 2021, 07:59:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Al lot of attachments from Nov 2011 till april 2012 are damaged. Please ask the original poster to re-upload if you need them.

Home   Help Login Register links videopac.nl  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Route 66  (Read 14575 times)
RickO2
Post Axe Pete!

The excitement of a game. The mind of a computer.

« on: September 12, 2007, 06:01:40 AM »

How do we purchase a copy of Route 66?  Are there any available?  Thanks!
Rafael
Pedit5
I take the Videopac and leave the Canoli!

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 12:48:52 PM »

Hi Rick. I really don?t know. Richard contacted us to make R66 release and he anounced it?s release. But I really don?t know if someone really received a copy of this game. We don?t receveid any copy or satisfaction?
grgh
I'd sell my mother for a Videopac

Freedom Fighter academy dropout

george.r.g.hayward
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 01:46:58 PM »

Yes I got a copy, but I don't know about any further copies as Richard was doing it.

http://www.videopac.com/ reborn Dec-07, forever an ongoing project.
Rene_G7400
Pedit5

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 03:56:53 PM »

A question for all forum members: would it be OK to let someone else do a second release of Route 66, or should we wait a few weeks or months for Richard to come back?
almoehi
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 04:03:27 PM »

I got my copy too
Janzl
Administrator

I now can cross that bloody street...

facebook@janzl.com
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 04:48:58 PM »

A question for all forum members: would it be OK to let someone else do a second release of Route 66, or should we wait a few weeks or months for Richard to come back?

I think that's up to the programmer of the game  Smiley

Ne tirez pas sur le administrator!
grgh

Freedom Fighter academy dropout

george.r.g.hayward
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2007, 05:32:28 PM »

Personally I would say wait, even if I did not already have a copy. Certainly a few months as the old forum has only been down 2 weeks or so. Might be interesting to see how many people want one?

http://www.videopac.com/ reborn Dec-07, forever an ongoing project.
RickO2
Post Axe Pete!

The excitement of a game. The mind of a computer.

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2007, 08:08:11 PM »

Mark me down as one that would like a copy. 
dronspa
Post Axe Pete!

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2007, 09:38:49 PM »

I'm also interested in this one, but videopac.org is out only 3 weeks ago, and we don't know anything about Richard. For a second release I think we should wait a little.

manopac
Game & App Development
Give this man a Jopac!

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 10:15:02 PM »

so ... anybody wants to buy the ultrarare limited first edition of Route 66 then ? only 10000 Euros - 0.001% off if you pay cash and pick it up  Grin Grin Grin

well ... maybe there still is a warehouse full of them that Richard produced ? hey, maybe thats the reason he isn't around anymore - he has no money for an internet connection anymore as he produced more Route 66 carts than there are Videopac consoles around - he's probably dumping them somewhere in the desert of Nevada as we speak ...  :Smiley Tongue

no, seriously, would be interesting how many of those are out there now ...  Huh?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 11:41:48 PM by manopac » Logged

sex, lies, and videopac
ANDYRYALS
Give this man a Jopac!

Oh Bollocks can I afford that Ebay item?

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2007, 10:32:32 PM »

Well i was supposed to be sent a copy but i never paid... pheeww!! List go ripped off that much I know, who many other people did he rip off?

I have 12"
Ozyr
Totally devoted to Videopac

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2007, 03:30:37 AM »

Well, he didn't rip me off! I got my copy!

As for a second printing, I would wait at least a month. If by then we don't hear from Richard, I would assume the worse (hate to do so, but what else would you do).

Rafael
Pedit5

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2007, 03:39:31 AM »

In fact Richard disappear a long time before the other Vpac Forum. The only strange fact is that Richard never  send a manual copy to me or Ren? or tell us something like: "Ok, the game is officially released". Anyway let?s hope Richard well.
Phosphor Dot Fossils
Attacked the Timelord

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2007, 06:51:36 AM »

This'll probably demonstrate quite adequately just how out of the loop I am with getting ready for baby and all, but...I don't remember hearing a peep about this game.  Can someone fill me in?   Huh?
Ozyr
Totally devoted to Videopac

Packrat Video Games

david.flemming.9
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2007, 07:09:55 PM »

In fact Richard disappear a long time before the other Vpac Forum. The only strange fact is that Richard never  send a manual copy to me or Ren? or tell us something like: "Ok, the game is officially released". Anyway let?s hope Richard well.

Yes, I remember it being somewhat of a surprise that the game was released, as I understand it was really not 100% tested before it was sent out (what was sent out). I still have a test copy of the game that Rene sent me (and embarrassed that I still haven't tested it yet).

As you mentioned though, Richard has not been seen on any boards or such since about July 15th (I checked on this). So, even though the old Forum went down at the end of August, Richard has been missing since July - so it is two months now!!!  Shocked

Pending Richard reappearing, maybe we ought to look at truly finalizing this game, and publishing it through a different source (aka PackRat). At least, that is my suggestion.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: